Road King 103 Rental Prices
1 day at R1399/day
2-3 days at R1199/day
4-7 days at R1099/day
8 days or more R999/day
Super Waiver @ 50% deposit
1 day at R1699/day
2-3 days at R1599/day
4-7 days at R1399/day
8 days or more R1299/day
Harley accessories for hire
Jacket : R80/day
4 days hire or more
Helmet : R60/day
Gloves : R50/day
Jacket : R50/day
R150/day for 1-3 days hire
R100/day for 4 days or more
R100/day for 1-3 days hire
R60/day for 4 days or more
Even your eyes can’t stop wandering on this machine.
Look at the big windshield and nostalgic headlamp and you see a strong resemblance to the original King of the Highway. You could get lost for a good, long time just looking at the classic styling details. What you might not notice is how far it’s all come. You now have 103 cubic inches of High Output power. Dual halogen headlights. One-touch saddlebags. Reflex™ linked brakes with ABS. And plenty more where that came from. Let yourself go.
We have included in your daily rate Standard Cover of the motorcycle which protects you from damage caused due to Third Party error. If you damage the motorcycle within the Terms and Conditions of the contract, your maximum liability would be your full deposit.The following will exclude you from motorcycle cover and you will be liable for all costs, including and above the deposit in the event of any damages to or loss of the motorcycle:
- Renter/Driver drive the motorcycle with a blood alcohol level that exceeds the limit set by the South African law or are intoxicated, influenced by illegal or legal narcotic drug.
- The motorcycle was not driven by the renter, or other un-authorized renter/driver.
- Motorcycle driven on an unauthorized road. (Only asphalt road use. No cover on gravel or dirt roads.)
- If the renter/driver was driving recklessly or negligently.
- If no other vehicle was involved in the accident.
- Damage/ loss sustained whilst the Renter/ Driver is in breach of RSA laws or ordinances (including speeding)
- Insurance does not cover Tire damage. Punctures and flat battery are not covered by insurance or roadside assistance. We however can assist in the motorcycle being repaired by responsible technicians for the client’s account. Please note we cannot be held liable for delays and lost rental time.
- Motorcycle driven in an unsafe or un-roadworthy condition, such condition arising during the course of the rental that caused or contributed to the damage or loss and the renter/driver was aware or should have been aware of the condition, avoiding further damage/malfunction.
- Standard Cover is dependent on the 3rd party involved admitting responsibility in the police accident report or in South African court of law.
- Theft of the motor cycle. (Recovery fee if the motorcycle is recovered is R10 000 and is for the clients account.)
Super Waiver product
“The Super Waiver is designed to cover you for the reckless and negligent error of all 3rd parties and the negligent and reckless driving of you the client. Only the following will exclude you from Super Waiver Cover and you will be liable for all costs, including and above the deposit in the event of any damages to or loss of the motorcycle:
- Renter/Driver drive the motorcycle with a blood alcohol level that exceeds the limit set by the South African law or is intoxicated, influenced by an illegal or legal narcotic drug.
- The motorcycle was driven by an unauthorized driver or on and unauthorized road.
- No other vehicle is involved. (*unless 3rd Party causing accident admits guilt)